Hello my dear readers!
Today an addition to my Polish/ English video on YT.
You can naturally watch thru my blog as well :)
Here are some questions and simple answers.
How would you elaborate and create something more complex and automatically something that would give you more points?
Question: What music do you listen to?
Answer: I listen to rock n' roll , sometimes rap.
BETTER REPLY (using very easy grammar!)
Answer: (Let me think...) It depends on my mood. For example when I am sad and depressed I usually listen to rock or pop. This cheers me up. Sometimes I'm in a more romantic mood, then I listen to classical music - Tchaikovsky is my favorite. Finally, when I am happy and cheerful I listen to ballads as they never bring me down.
(I used present simple and very easy adjectives like sad, depressed, happy, cheerful. Of course the more difficult your speech the better! But this is an excellent improvement to the one above!)
(try to make these answers as long as possible)
1. Where do you live?
2. Do you have any siblings? How do you get along?
3. Do you celebrate any events in your family?
4. What do you do when you come home from school?
5. Have you ever worked during the holidays? (remember to lie! if you haven't! you need to show off vocabulary!!!)
6. what house work do you do around the house?
7.What is your favorite dish?
8. Have you ever been seriously ill? ( lie!)
9. what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
10. what have you recently seen in the cinema?